Technical Lead (.NET)
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- Support our customers in writing qualitatively outstanding software according to their needs and requirements
- Support your team by reviewing code, analyzing and researching new technologies and patterns.
- Be responsible for providing quality in code and architecture to our customers
- Encourage yourself and your team to improve your skills and fill knowledge gaps where occurring.
- Exchange your knowledge and ideas with other team members, customers, and other technology teams.
- Be a part of our agile teams, you will take part in the agile rituals and artifacts.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5+ years experience of developing cloud-based or distributed applications with .NET framework, Microsoft technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of OOP, clean code, SOLID and best practices, coding patterns like DDD, CQRS and TDD.
- Strong experience with .NET 5+, relational and noSQL databases, ORM mappers and API patterns (REST, gRPC, GraphQL, OData…).
- Experience with working with source control systems like Git, Github, Gitlab etc.
- Proven experience of at least one or more unit test frameworks in .NET
- Having experience in at least one of the big cloud ecosystems such as Azure or AWS, whereas we prefer Azure
- Strong knowledge of Agile work methodologies and their rituals and artifacts.
- Sharp, smart, honest, good English communication.
- Communicative personality with skills to lead and coach other
- Experience in leadership of a team of at least 3 or more people
Nice to have:
- Having experience in one or more backend or frontend technologies such as JAVA, NodeJS, Typescript, React, Python etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps processes such as CI/CD and the respective tools
- Knowledge of software architecture patterns and practices.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.