The Open workplace You Love
You are looking for the next destination for your career, serious about doing corporate branding and making things better?
You want to work with the top brilliant talents & developers who give their best for the things that they do every day?
You want to work in a top IT Outsourcing company in Vietnam with serious investment in people’s development?
If the answer is yes, NFQ is the place that you're looking for. We strongly believe that you'll certainly grow and sharpen your experience & every working day is worth taking one.
Your key responsibilities:
The main SOW of the Community Executive is to work closely with the Community team to come up with ideas and execution activities to develop and deliver innovative and effective Employer Brand of NFQ as an employer of choice for talents and prospective hires through social media, communication formats, and programs.
Branding Activities (70%)
- Be responsible for giving idea the employer branding activities and organizing external activities to attract talents and promote company culture;
- Identify and build on potential partnership opportunities to improve the company's employer brand;
- Work across teams to execute and optimize employer branding engagement initiatives and campaigns;
- Measure the effectiveness of our employer brand strategies.
Employee Engagement (30%)
- Work across teams to execute and build up ideas/concepts of internal activities to attract high engagement of employees and promote company culture;
- Create communication materials including content and images, for posting in internal communication channels (Facebook group, Email, etc.).
- Execute all company's engagement activities
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 1 year of working experience in Corporate Branding, fluent in English communication.
- Good communication, problem-solving & presentation skill
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and handle sensitive situations
- Keep up with social media trends; knowing the video editor is a big plus
- Be able to create content and use graphic design tools
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class