- As a Data Engineer, you will take on more data analysis related tasks than in a generalist role.
- Create and maintain reliable ETL pipeline architecture to transform, aggregate in multiple steps large / complex data sets (possibly with dynamic data structure) that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and other clouds’ ‘big data’ technologies (AWS/Azure/GCP).
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing their products into an innovative industry leader.
Your Skills and Experience
- English communication skills, verbal and written.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a data engineer or software engineer for data intensive applications.
- You have experience designing SQL tables, choosing indexes, tuning queries, and optimizations across different functional environments.
- You should have experience writing complex SQL queries and using BI tools & libraries, such as Airflow, dbt, Supserset, Kafka, Kedro, MLFlow or Seldon.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze complex problems and create well documented solutions.
- Having experience with Machine Learning and Data Modeling are a big plus.
- Having experience with AWS services such as Glue, EMR, Athena, Redshift, Kinesis or SageMaker is a big plus.
Why you'll love working here:
Our core values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.