- As a DevOps Manager you’ll manage and lead the DevOps Chapter to deliver innovative, cost-effective and efficient infrastructure design & solutions to all running projects at NFQ Asia. You will be responsible for driving technology strategy, architecture design and building the DevOps Chapter members. Deep understanding of Cloud Computing Architecture and Hands-On Attitude are a must (yes, sometimes you will need to jump in and show the boys how to code...) to help fight problems in the various teams as well as educate the teams to avoid them at all.
- You’ll be working with cutting edge frameworks, automation, highly scalable, and use the latest technologies for error tracking, monitoring and reporting, with a high level of test coverage to maintain high-quality products that our clients use to run their entire business.
- Meeting potential clients, discussing Infrastructure and Software Strategy are an important part of your role as well as sometimes traveling all around the world to help ease friction and solve technical problems.
- Work closely with various development teams in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root-cause analysis investigations.
- Lead and motivate the DevOps Chapter, supervise and evaluate team members, provide them with valid and constructive feedback, supportive and professional mentoring.
Your Skills and Experience
- Fluent English language skills are a MUST, verbal and written.
- More than 3+ years Project Management or technical leadership experience in Web and Software Development.
- You will be expected to have practical, hands on experience of designing and delivering several large scale, relevant projects.
- Strong understanding of Cloud Services (AWS / GCP / Azure).
- Practical experience with multiple Infrastructure as Code like CloudFormation/Terraform for infrastructure provisioning in cloud environments.
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g Jenkins, CircleCI, etc).
- Strong DevOps mindset and excellent team player (Calm, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, no Ego, Trust, and Respect).
- Hands-on experience in operating and maintaining high intensive RDBMS/NoSQL databases and search engines (e.g MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.).
- Have knowledge and work experiences with one of the following monitor systems such as Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, Prometheus.
- Logging systems such as Elastic Stack (ELK/EFK), Graylog, etc.
- Error exception tracking & APM tracing such as Sentry, NewRelic APM, Datadog APM, Elasticsearch APM is a big plus.
Why you'll love working here:
Our core values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in an open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: 1 billion VND life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.