Frontend Lead (React/VueJS/Angular)
- You will be joining an awesome startup team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- You will create, test, maintain user-friendly / mobile-friendly web application.
- Optimizing web application for maximum speed.
- Building reusable components for future use.
- Collaborating with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 6 years in Frontend technology stack, especially React/VueJS/Angular framework.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred).
- Experience in unit testing frameworks (e.g. Ava, Jest, Mocha).
- Knowledge of Docker container.
- Strong teamwork collaboration.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while achieving benchmarks.
- Capability to collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Experience in booking business domain (hotel booking, car rental).
- Experience in front-end tools (e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack).
- Strong knowledge of development based on REST API.
- Experience in GIS (e.g. OpenLayers).
- Knowledge of Realtime Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
- That would be nice if the candidate has in-depth knowledge of ATOMIC web design and domain knowledge in the E commerce shop system (Oxid, Magento).
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class