Senior Human Resource Business Partner
As an HRBP, you will be responsible for partnering with business leaders and managers to drive employee engagement, development, and retention across the organization. You will serve as a strategic partner to the business, providing HR expertise and guidance on all people-related matters.
- Be a strong partner and advisor to the business on all HR related matters.
- Act as a advisor to managers, providing guidance on HR policies, processes, and best practices
- Support managers in identifying and developing high-potential employees and succession planning
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure the recruitment and onboarding of top talent
- Work with managers to create and implement employee development plans that align with business objectives
- Drive employee engagement initiatives, including employee surveys, action planning, and recognition programs
- Manage employee relations issues, including investigations, disciplinary actions, and performance management
- Ensure compliance with all HR policies, procedures, and legal requirements
- Provide regular reporting and analysis on HR metrics and trends
- Facilitate and monitor the execution of HR projects; Closely work with related HR functions to deliver effective HR services and specific campaigns as needed.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in an HRBP or similar role, preferably in an outsourcing IT company
- Knowledge of core HR processes including performance management, leadership development, talent management, compensation, succession planning, training and organizational development.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively disseminate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Prior experience clearly expressing complex ideas and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, resource key projects, develop recommendations, and lead change implementation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen as demonstrated through previous work experience and accomplishments. This includes translating people-related metrics to actionable results.
Why You'll Love Working Here
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- English class for career development
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- 13th-month salary pro-rata (based on business situation)
- Performance review 2 times/ year
- Extra Premium Healthcare & Annual Health-check
- Loyalty Program: life insurance worth 1 billion VND
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.