Middle to Senior Front-end Developer
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
If you are awesome, dedicated, love to work and learn from a bunch of successful entrepreneurs then we are searching for you!
Your Skills and Experience
- Have worked intensively with web applications (at least 2 years)
- Have used some CSS frameworks (Bootstrap / Foundation / Material, ...)
- Be familiar with web dev tools (Gulp / WebPack / Less / Sass, ...)
- Be proficient in Git and know how to resolve issues
- Experienced with React Native is a big plus
- Have good grip on Object Oriented Programming and Functional Programming
- Good English communication.
We automatically assume that you are already good with jQuery, CSS, HTML, XMLHttpRequest, Restful API...
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.