- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- As Lead engineer in a team, you will have responsibility in coaching and mentoring your team members, and lead them to the success of the product.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong experience with NodeJS, RESTful API (minimum 5 year of experience)
- Good experience with RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL; and NoSQL like MongoDB, Redis.
- Ensures code modularity and DRYness for maintainability and ensures high performance on MicroServices.
- Advanced knowledge and best programming practices of web application vulnerabilities such as cross-site scripting (XSS), session hijacking, SQL injection, CSRF (Cross-Site Request Forgery), OWASP Top 10, and other attack vectors.
- Experience in working with Cloud Computing, such as AWS / Google Cloud / Azure.
- Experience in automation tests, such as Unit Test, Functional Test, Integration Test, E2E Test.
- Experience leading an engineering team.
- Good English Communication skills.
- Experience with Front-end Frameworks like VueJS, ReactJS.
- Have good grip on Object Oriented Programming, MVC, Functional Programming.
- Experience in working with socket and streaming (eg. Socket.IO) is a plus.
- Knowledge in Open API Specifications/Swagger.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class