- You will be joining the awesome team to build the future of the real estate market by contributing to our cutting-edge, cloud-based, technology stack. You will get to collaborate and access the wealth of knowledge and experience from a community of amazing engineers who come from all parts of the globe.
- You will design, implement, test and deliver new features
- You will translate high-level ideas and requirements into practical solutions leveraging AWS.
- You will own your own services and be responsible for everything end-to-end from development and testing to delivery and monitoring.
- You will collaborate with other engineering teams as well as your existing team to ensure the stability of our microservices architecture.
- You will challenge the status quo and continuously aim to improve the architecture, code, and tools to ensure the delivery of high-quality software.
Your Skills and Experience
- You have extensive experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) or other cloud services (Azure/GCP).
- You have a strong knowledge of software architecture, with a focus on microservices and serverless.
- You are a creative, adaptable, and problem-solving individual who thrives in collaborative environments.
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player.
- You are open to change and able to propose solutions.
- You are fluent in English. German is a plus.
- AWS Developer and/or Architect Associate Certifications, or higher.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.