Senior IT Talent Acquisition
- Enthusiastic experimenting with innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels to find new candidates.
- Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Manage the company's full cycle of recruitment process including screening, interviewing, offering, negotiating, onboarding and appointing talents into the team.
- Provide analytical and well-documented recruiting reports to Managers.
- Joining external events and operating internal events in order to promote company’s reputation as “Best place to work”.
- Other activities of the Talent Acquisition Department.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of recruiting experience. Possessing good understanding of Technology space, its pace and competitiveness, especially in Vietnam market.
- Strong communication, reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Good English communication, both in written and verbal.
- Ability to adopt a consultative and customer focused approach.
- Working experience with Tech international companies is a big plus.
- Dynamic, independent, team player and flexible.
- Holding a Bachelor degree in related fields is an advantage.
Why you'll love working here:
Our core values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.