Senior PHP Developer (AWS)
- Understand how all parts of the business model work together including processes, operating systems, and application architectures in order to design a specific solution that fits the environment best.
- Implement and control solution development
- Analyze all non-functional requirements (security, performance, maintainability, scalability, usability, and reliability of a product) and ensure that further product engineering will meet them
- Oversee routine maintenance procedures and perform diagnostic tests.
- Have a profound knowledge of available technologies to suggest the best solution according to the incoming requirements and existing environment
- Participate in technology selection
- Support project management activities to ensure that resources, risk recognition, and planning stay aligned with the solution goals.
- Liaise between your team and other teams
Your Skills and Experience
- 8+ years in software engineering
- IT infrastructure and cloud development such as AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFront, DocumentDB, Lambda, SNS, API Gateway...)
- Engineering and software architecture design
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages including PHP, MySQL/ PostgreSQL/Redis/MongoDB
- Knowledge of system frameworks including Laravel, commerce tools, Shopware as a plus, Docker, Unit test (Jest, PHPunit)/TDD
- Experience creating and maintaining databases.
- Experience working with Agile development technologies.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset
- Proactive in work and communication
- Able to work under pressure
- Hands-on mentality
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class