Senior QC Engineer (Manual & Automation)
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
What will you do
- Execute all testing activities to improve product quality including manual and automation testing, work closely with the team to deliver the product success.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to project / product managers.
- Identify problems in the production environment and elevate issues as necessary.
- Monitor releases as well as playing an active role in researching post-release issues.
- Write and/or update test plans and test cases; execute tests for application releases.
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in both manual and automation testing.
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts.
- Automation experience with frameworks like Appium, Selenium Web driver, etc.
- Experience in programming languages like Python or Java.
- Experience with various software testing strategies and approaches (e.g., parallel testing, regression testing).
- Experience in mobile apps testing (iOS & Android) is a plus.
- Knowledge of web services/API a plus.
- Knowledge about E-Commerce is a plus.
- Strong English skills, both verbal and non-verbal because daily communication with relevant stakeholders is within the team’s operation.
- Out-going, team player spirit – the entire project team is vast and scattered across different locations.
- Result oriented mindset and fast learning ability are essential to obtain domain knowledge and drive the deliverables to a higher standard, fulfilling the definition of done.
- Proactivity is a must, project backlogs will not always be clear and perfect, hence one needs to be able to look for hidden tasks to ensure quality of the team’s output.
Why you'll love working here:
Our core values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and clients, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedback.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.