Senior Shopify Website Developer (ReactJS)
- Are you passionate about development and have fun working on projects that have an award-winning impact? Do you get a kick out of working closely with well-known customers? Or perhaps you have a knack for creating outstanding B2B and Enterprise solutions?
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your excellent English communication skills, your head, and common sense.
- Collaborate with clients/business users to research and validate functional requirements.
- Collaborate with team members throughout the Software Development Life Cycle process using Agile methodologies for requirements gathering, feedback on proposed designs and models
- Develop and maintain E-commerce web applications for the global market.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience developing within Shopify platform and Shopify apps including Shopify template structure and language.
- Experienced with front-end programming languages (Ex: ReactjS, GraphQL, jQuery...)
- Experience with Shopify’s theming system and Liquid templating.
- Experience with implementing/debugging 3rd party Shopify apps as well as creating custom solutions from scratch if necessary.
- Shopify development experience, including building custom themes and features from scratch as well as modifications to existing elements.
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions.
- Knowledge of E-Commerce industry.
- Excellent time management, problem solving and teamwork.
- Good English communication skill is a plus.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.