Senior Technical Architect (PHP)
- As a Technical Architect you’ll work as part of a team to deliver innovative, cost-effective and efficient IT solutions to an organisation.
- You'll be working with cutting edge frameworks, automation, and use the latest technologies for error tracking, reporting, and testing, with a high level of test coverage to maintain high-quality products that our clients use to run their entire business. We take pride in clean code built for our highly scalable systems. We work in small teams for clients from all around the world, follow agile work methods, and use continuous integration and delivery methodologies to move fast without sacrificing quality.
- Your task is to help firefight problems in the various teams as well as educate the teams to avoid them at all.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
- Work closely with the DevOps team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root-cause analysis investigations.
- Report directly to the Head of Engineering.
Your Skills and Experience
- 8+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications, both Frontend (ReactJS / VueJS), Backend (PHP / Python / RoR) and DevOps.
- Deep knowledge of web frameworks and Cloud technologies.
- Experience in Automation Test frameworks
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies
- 3 years of experience in working as a Technical Architect.
- Good at verbal and written in English.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.