Senior to Lead DevOps (AWS, K8s)
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- It is not just about coding, but also about building the awesome infrastructure for the products.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
Your Skills and Experience
- Strong understanding of all Amazon AWS, GCP, Azure Cloud Services.
- Experience and understand the concept of web application and it’s related technologies (RESTful API/SOAP, CDN, etc.)
- Practical experienced with multiple Infrastructure as Code like CloudFormation/Terraform for infrastructure provisioning in cloud environments (an ability to write and run modules, documents)
- Containerize Orchestration – Experience in container technology and its concepts such as Docker, Kubernetes.
- Configuration Management – at least 1-year experience in using configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet).
- Familiarity with at least one programming language (PHP, Ruby, Python, Bash, etc.)
- Understands and can explain TDD.
- Confident with troubleshooting large scale cloud orchestration issues as well as low-level Linux issues.
- Working knowledge of network protocols and standards.
- Hands-on experience in operating and maintaining high intensive RDBMS/NoSQL databases and search engines (e.g MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.).
- Well working experience with the source control and its related concepts (Git, Gitflow, branches, tags, etc.)
- Monitor systems such as Telegraf, InfluxDB, Grafana, AWS Cloudwatch, Prometheus, GCP Stackdriver, Datadog.
- Logging system such as Elastic Stack (ELK/EFK), Graylog, Logentries.
- Error exception tracking & APM tracing such as Sentry, NewRelic APM, Datadog APM, Elasticsearch APM.
- Extensive experience in setting up and maintaining CI/CD processes using self-managed tools or relevant cloud technologies (e.g TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.)
- Strong DevOps mindset and excellent team player (Calm, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, no Ego, Trust, and Respect)
- Strong sense of ownership, critical thinking, and ability to drive DevOps mindset initiatives across teams for agile release train. Analytical thinking, excellent communication skills and being accountable for the results of your decisions. (Positive, Cooperative, Problem-solving focus, Humble, Trust, and Respect)
- Good negotiation, communication skills including well-organized personality with analytical and conceptual abilities.
- Knowledge of algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
- Knowledge about Computer Security, Application Security, and Security Standards & Best Practices (e.g OWASP, ISO 27000, etc.)
- Advanced Database tuning and debugging skills (slow queries identification, performance tuning, security hardening, high-availability setup)
- AWS/GCP/Azure Certificates (Solutions Architect, DevOps Engineer, Security Specialty).
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class