Senior PHP Developer
Come work alongside rockstar teams in Thailand and Vietnam and a total of over 1000 developers in the NFQ Group, building apps and software platforms for ambitious tech-driven startups in Europe and beyond.
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to meet new people from different cultures, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seeking for solution improvement.
- Write, review and maintain .NET applications from design specifications
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of PHP development experience, with an emphasis on web applications..
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Strong knowledge of web frameworks
- A degree would be nice - however passion, attitude, and experience matter more
- A critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills
- It goes without saying: well versed with version control tools, unit testing frameworks, CI tools, agile methodologies
- Experience in these business domains: hotel booking, car rental, eCommerce platforms
- Work experience in Symfony
- Proficiency in database design & SQL skills
- Experience in REST API development
- Knowledge in real-time communication (Pusher, PubNub, Firebase)
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- 15 days annual leave, plus Thai national holidays - yes all 17 of them!
- International health insurance program
- Discretionary year-end bonus
- Loyalty program: Life insurance provided after 2 years of working at NFQ
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities
- Office located in the beating heart of downtown Bangkok right by BTS
- Chances to travel to Vietnam offices or on-site (when restrictions end)
- A MacBook Pro, or decent alternative if you're not in the Apple cult