Senior Project Manager
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- Work with super nice clients, make sure that we understand their needs, and deliver their dreams.
- Working with cutting edge technology companies, where you can contribute to making dreams into products together with an awesome engineering team.
- As a central point of contact with our foreign clients, you will have a significant influence on our company’s success by using your super good English communication skills or even better your German skills and your head and common sense.
- If you know what Agile means it’s a plus. If you know the ins and outs of eCommerce - even better. If not, then we will teach you. It’s no rocket science - as long as you are smart and willed to learn.
- Chance to travel and visit the customers on-site. Well not now - we all want to travel! And we hate COVID19....
Your Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of Project Management in the Software Development industry. You know your stuff and know how to deal with demanding clients, not having worked as a waiter, but experience in consulting or similar definitely.
- Perfect English communication skills is a must have requirement. German communication is a plus.
- Cross-cultural communication with English/German-speaking. And not to forget your Vietnamese team. Speaking Vietnamese is a huge plus. Understanding the mentality here is a must as well as being capable of singing karaoke. Okay just kidding. Not.
- A degree would be nice, however passion, attitude, and experience matter more.
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ability to develop a vision for the direction of the product.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational, time management & customer relations development, and strong knowledge of project management such as planning, monitoring, and controlling skills.
- Technical background or experiences in hands-on coding tasks is a plus.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class