Talent Acquisition Manager
NFQ Vietnam is part of NFQ Group with 20+ years of experience scaling companies and a team of 500++ developers.
We come from all walks of life. We are software engineers, restaurant owners, chefs, motorcycle enthusiasts, boating enthusiasts, bad karaoke singers, football fanatics, PS5 experts. What we have in common is a love of life and a thirst for learning. Whether you’re just starting your career or have 20 years of experience, we have a home for you at NFQ.
We have been ranked the top IT company in Vietnam for the past 3 consecutive years. And to continue our growth, we are looking for a dedicated HR Executive to support our growth in Ha Noi branch. You will work with and learn directly from the Board of Directors of the company.
Your main tasks are:
- Hiring senior levels from team leader and above.
- Developing and maintaining the recruitment plans & budget for the acquisition activities.
- Executing assigned monthly/yearly recruitment plan of the team and managing the team to achieve the highest fulfillment rate while ensuring the quality of new hires.
- Resolving recruitment related issues.
- Actively proposing and participating in the implementation of recruitment solutions, sourcing initiatives, and talent mapping.
- Regularly providing updates on recruitment progress and actively analyzing weekly/monthly recruitment results to have suitable planning and solutions to fulfill the recruitment needs.
- Managing work assignment of the team ensuring appropriate work assignment, smoothness, and continuity of operations.
- Training/Coaching and developing team members to ensure efficiency and continuous productivity improvement.
- Deploying recruitment branding, Job fair…
- Leading, managing and supervising members of the recruitment team for evaluating recruitment efforts
- Undertaking other tasks assigned by the Head of the department.
Maybe you are our soulmate if you have:
- Proven experience as talent acquisition lead
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of different selection methods (interviews, assignments, psychological test etc.)
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, Sourcing and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Ability to motivate employees
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Our core value:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
Our Benefits include:
- Macbook Pro/Window laptop provided.
- Lovely benefits package, including competitive salary, 13th month salary, loyalty insurance program, 24/7 medical insurance, and 15 days annual leave.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Various company trips, team building activities & other tech activities.
- No dress code – Your choice to be confident and comfortable.