Senior Executive Assistant
As the Executive Assistant to the Management Board, you will work within a team that supports Executive Managers with everything they need.
Your tasks are:
- Collecting, compiling and analyzing various data to generate insights for the Management team.
- Organizing and making appointments for the Managers, also maintaining their calendars. Ensuring managers are well-prepared for meetings.
- Make our life easy, support us, and help us grow the company.
- Support other relevant tasks from Management Team
Your Skills and Experience
- Have EXCELLENT communication skills in English AND Vietnamese. German is a plus
- At least 2+ years of experience; Either in a similar position but we are open to anyone who thinks he/she is up for the challenge.
- Analyzing, compiling and handling data experience is a plus. Project management skill is a great plus;
- Proficient in Google office tools;
- Be a very reliable and service-oriented person with an hands-on mentality and great humor;
- Have the ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges as well as flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- Ability to receive feedbacks and be comfortable with last minute changes;
- Jobs are sometimes stressful (dealing with difficult or demanding people) so remain calm and professional is very important
- Last but not least - be awesome, cool, funny, committed to stay and grow with us for long.
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th-month salary
- Loyalty program: Life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.