Human Resource Business Partner
- Be a strong partner and advisor to the business on all HR related matters.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Facilitate and monitor the execution of HR projects; Closely work with related HR functions to deliver effective HR services and specific campaigns as needed.
- Continuously drive improvements in tools and policies through external market trends, insight and internal best practice.
- Progress management, reward & recognition in real time.
- Propose the improvement for the process related: Career Development feedback/template, Improvement plan for employees…
- Coordinate the learning and development plan and activities following with team Manager.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Your Skills and Experience
- 05 years experience in talent development in IT/Product companies.
- Knowledge of core HR processes including performance management, leadership development, talent management, compensation, succession planning, training and organizational development.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to effectively disseminate information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Prior experience clearly expressing complex ideas and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to identify strategic needs, resource key projects, develop recommendations, and lead change implementation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen as demonstrated through previous work experience and accomplishments. This includes translating people-related metrics to actionable results.
Why you'll love working here:
Our core values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- 13th month salary bonus.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.