Senior Automation QA QC/ Tester
- Test functionality for each release and communicate issues found to the development team.
- Identify bugs, prioritize and track issues, and report test results to project/product managers.
- Identify problems in the production environment and elevate issues as necessary.
- Monitor releases as well as playing an active role in researching post-release issues.
- Write and/or update test plans and test cases; execute tests for mobile releases.
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience testing mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- Automation experience with frameworks like Appium, Selenium Web driver, etc.
- Knowledge of web services/API a plus.
- Experience in programming languages like Python or Java.
- Experience with various software testing strategies and approaches (e.g., parallel testing, regression testing).
- Good understanding of Quality Control and Quality Assurance concepts.
- Good English skills, both speaking and writing, additional German skills are a plus.
Why you'll love working here:
Our core values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve.
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections.
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in an open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with a flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Year-end bonus.
- Loyalty program: 1 billion VND life insurance is provided after 2 years of working at NFQ.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Extra Medical Insurance.
- 15 days annual leaves, working Monday – Friday.