Technical Lead (PHP)
- You will be joining an awesome team to build cool applications that serve millions of users, from idea to production.
- As our customers are typically ambitious foreign startups, you will have a chance to improve your English, learn about startup culture and product mindset along the way. If you want to make a great impact on the world, this is your chance now.
- Managing full lifecycle customer projects with Agile methods.
- Developing strong relationships with customers, acting as the primary point of contact as well as managing stakeholder expectations and always seek for solution improvement.
- Design, develop, test internal REST API
- Design and implement scalable and robust applications
- Analyze functional requirements and creation of software design
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards
- Work closely with the infrastructure team in building and scaling back-end services as well as performing root-cause analysis investigations
- Write API documentation for better communication with front-end developers
Your Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of overall software development experience, with an emphasis on web applications and back-end technologies.
- Work experience in PHP (strongly preferred with Symfony)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git is preferred)
- Deep knowledge of web frameworks
- Experience in unit testing frameworks
- Experience in CI/CD methodologies
- 2 years of experience in leading engineering teams
- Experience in these business domains: hotel booking, car rental, eCommerce platform
- Proficiency in database design & SQL skills
- Experience in REST API development
- Knowledge on Realtime Communication (Pusher, PubNub, FireBase)
- Strong understanding of system performance and scaling
- Good at English communication
Why you'll love working here:
Our 3 values:
- Growth: Having a growth mindset will allow our employees, our client, and NFQ to improve
- Trust: We strive to build trust with our employees and client, by: honoring our promises, treating others with respect, showing care, and making personal connections
- Transparency: Everyone is approachable for guidance, caring, and support for each other. And when decisions are made, we explain why and welcome feedbacks.
And for our Soul: Our values are a framework for our behavior and decision making.
And we always keep the NFQ soul in mind. That we are decent human beings to everyone around us: Our developers, their families, and our community. And that we respect and embrace everyone’s uniqueness and quirks.
- Laptop is provided.
- A fun & dynamic environment and freedom to be creative.
- Rock in open-mind, kind & humble band.
- Modern office with the flexible relaxing zone.
- Company trip, team building & other community Tech activities.
- Performance review 2 times/ year.
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Healthcare: Extra premium healthcare & Annual health check.
- Bonus: 13th-month salary
- Loyalty Program: Insurance worth 1 billion VND
- Hybrid work
- English language class